Updates from the World of Operations Bridge
Friday, March 12, 2021 00:00
We’ve been busy on the Operations Bridge team; here’s what’s new:
- Micro Focus Universe 2021 is in March, virtual and free. We have the ITOM track schedule complete, and we are compiling customers to present how they use Operations Bridge (OpsBridge). Register at the Universe site.
- A new Gartner report - Rethink Cloud Monitoring across Tooling and Staffing. This report discusses monitoring challenges when moving to the cloud and go-forward recommendations.
- We recently did a Cloud Monitoring Virtual Customer Forum, presented by customers Telefonica and PRESTO, a division of Metrolinx. From Micro Focus, our cloud CTO Erez Yaary talked about optimizing multicloud workload placement, and Gary Brandt from our product management team covered what’s new and planned for Operations Bridge along with a demo.
- Have you asked or been asked why OpsBridge if I’m using monitoring tools from my cloud provider? We have the answer in this post 5 reasons why OpsBridge is better than cloud vendor monitoring.
- A major US government agency talks about their results with various ITOM products, including OpsBridge in this case study.
- 6. New demo and tutorial videos - How to Edit Policies Using the Additional Policy Syntax and OpsBridge COSO BVD, BYOBI, and Performance dashboards.
Do you have an idea you’d like in OpsBridge? Submit your enhancement request or vote on others, go to the OpsBridge Idea Exchange
For more about Operations Bridge, see the OpsBridge product page
, OpsBridge resources page
, or the OpsBridge Blog