Configure Consulting Inc. invites you to attend the webinar “Advanced mainframe discovery with EView for HP UCMDB” that will be held along with EView Technology on April 16th, 2015 at 1 pm EDT.
Configure Consulting recognizes the importance of mainframe discovery as a data source to the UCMDB, especially in today’s operating environment where critical applications either reside on or have touch-points to the IBM Mainframe or iSeries platforms. Efficient discovery in this area can help organizations mitigate risks, optimize resources and manage transitions around IBM legacy environments.
This 45-minute webinar will focus on EView Technologies mainframe discovery for UCMDB/UD – the best of breed technology for mainframe/iSeries discovery, key use cases and best practices around augmenting application models with discovery results.
The webinar program includes:
- Mainframe discovery and transitions
- Overview of EView discovery for HP UCMDB/UD
- Process considerations and roadmap
- Demonstration of discovery results
- Questions and answers
- Nathan DeMay – PMP, Configure Consulting Inc., has a long and successful history in IT and telecom project management, process management, and cost management.
- Chip Sutton – Product Development and Support, EView Technology, responsible for product management, development and support of EView products that integrate IBM Mainframe and System i into leading Operations Management, Configuration Management and Analytics products from HP, Microsoft and Splunk.
The webinar will be interesting for
- all UCMDB users
- all Universal Discovery users
Date and time: April 16th, 2015, 1 pm EDT
Registration is available until April 15, 2015. Register Now
Participation is free of charge.
About Configure Consulting
Configure Consulting Inc. specializes in implementing quick-start solutions empowering IT operations teams with efficiency, stability, and top performance in the delivery of business services. As an HP Software, EView Technology and VMware Partner, Configure Consulting has been installing solutions globally for Fortune 500 clients across a number of industries. The Configure Consulting team has particular expertise in configuration and change management, enterprise monitoring, IT asset management, security, data center and desktop management.