Configure Consulting Inc. invites you to attend the "Streamlining the Procurement Process with IT Asset Management” webinar and demonstration on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 1:00 PM EDT.
Did you know that 4% of asset cost is tied up in your Procurement process and procedures? Wouldn't it be nice to reduce that percentage as much as possible? Attend Configure Consulting’s webinar to learn how to do just that! Automating the processes of consistently enforcing vendor discounts across all purchases, checking in-stock inventory before making a purchase and automating the request approval processes can drive tremendous cost efficiency for any organization. Our webinar will focus on how we have helped clients automate and streamline these best practices using the HP Asset Manager Procurement Module.What will you see and learn?
You will learn how to:
You will see:
- Optimize purchase costs by tracking vendor prices
- Streamline IT procurement lifecycle by using standard request
- Manage approvals and fulfillment of requests
- Track status of requests, orders and associated lines throughout the procurement lifecycle
- Support receiving, stock room management and supplier invoicing
- And More
The webinar will be interesting for:
- Live demonstration of the HP Asset Manager – Procurement module including catalogs, standard requests, approval process, receiving and invoicing
- Interactive discussion around how other organizations have implemented, used and benefited from these features
- Clear, actionable guidance around implementing the Procurement module in a multi-vendor environment
- IT Asset Management Process and Tool Administrators
- Procurement Managers and Analysts
- Project Managers
- System Administrators and/or End Users
- Anyone feeling overwhelmed by the prospect of integrating disparate asset data sources into their ITAM initiatives
La Ron K. Jenkins – Senior Consultant – IT Asset Management, Configure Consulting Inc., HP ExpertOne certified professional in HP Asset Manager, successfully implemented Asset Management solutions in various industry sectors including banking, government, commercial manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals, has developed a deep understanding of managing IT asset data to its fullest potential, maximizing ROI for his customers.Date and time:
Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 1:00-2:00 PM EDTRegistration is available until July 22, 2013. Register NowParticipation is free of charge.
For any questions, please contact Jeff Turek at 877-246-3944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Configure Consulting
Configure Consulting Inc. specializes in implementing quick-start solutions empowering IT operations teams with efficiency, stability, and top performance in the delivery of business services. As an HP Software and VMware Partner, Configure Consulting has been installing solutions globally for Fortune 500 clients across a number of industries. The Configure Consulting team has particular expertise in configuration and change management, enterprise monitoring, IT asset management, security, data center and desktop management.