Configure Consulting Inc. invites you to attend the "30 days to Automated License Management”
webinar and demonstration on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 1:00 pm EST.Automated License Management means:
What will you see and learn?
- Automatically discover and track license installations and usage ($$$ saved = ROI)
- Ensure compliance and governance policies are being followed (accountability)
- Identify over/under utilized licensed software titles ($$$ saved = ROI)
- Quick ROI results from identifying unused licenses and avoiding license compliance audit penalties
- Provide compliance and usage reports to justify license agreement negotiations (Knowledge = $$$)
You will see:
- Leveraging automation in preparing for your next software audit
- Discovering and normalizing software license information
- Aligning installation and utilization metrics with contracts management to calculate over/under-utilization
- Highly actionable reports and dashboards made accessible across the organization
- A concise demonstration using HP Asset Management software
Building upon the strengths of your existing data repositories and tools like HP Asset Manager and its Software Asset Management module, Configure Consulting’s approach will provide you with the efficient solution for your company’s software license compliance control and you will see ROI instantly.
Who will be interested in?
Date and time:
- IT Directors, IT Finance, IT Asset Managers
- IT Software Asset managers
- Software License Compliance and Contracts Specialists
- All members of IT services who are interested in efficient software asset management
Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 1:00-2:00 pm EST
Registration is available until February 11, 2013. Click this link to see more details and register
The participation is free of charge.
About Configure ConsultingConfigure Consulting Inc
. specializes in implementing quick-start solutions empowering IT operations teams with efficiency, stability, and top performance in the delivery of business services. As an HP Software Sales and Service Partner, Configure Consulting has been installing solutions globally for Fortune 500 clients across a number of industries. Configure Consulting has particular expertise with cloud, monitoring, security, automation, asset management, and configuration management systems.