2014 Vivit Pre-Conference Advanced Training
Thursday, March 20, 2014 16:05
At the last couple of events that I spoke at, I mentioned that Vivit
would be doing its usual pre-conference deep-dive training at HP Discover this year.
During yesterday's Kansas City Event, chapter leader
Dan Boswell mentioned that the session list had just recently been
published. Once I located the training info and pitched it to my organization, I
thought I should share the training info with everyone else. So you're
When: 06/09/2014; 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Where: The Venetian | The Palazzo Resort in Las Veags
- Deep-Dive into Web Service APIs using LoadRunner
- Continuous Delivery with Jenkins, HP LoadRunner, and HP UFT
- Deep Dive into HP ALM 11.52
- ERP Testing with HP ALM/QC
- HP Operations Analytics - using big data analytics to transform IT
I hope that if you're going to HPDiscover this year, that you're able to attend the training.