To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this webinar recording, slide deck and Q&A here.
Digital transformation, acceleration, innovation. Buzzwords or not, these words reflect the reality of every existing business fighting for new revenue streams, better customer experience, and faster delivery of new services.
To support these business objectives, IT organizations need to focus on increasing performance and workforce productivity without driving additional costs. At the same time, it is imperative that tools need to adapt to the way people work today.
In this session, we will present the new, re-architected Micro Focus ITSM Automation solution (formerly known as HPE ITSM Automation). Micro Focus ITSM Automation software can be installed on Amazon Web Services, brings a new user experience, greater collaboration, and many other new capabilities. It is based on machine learning and analytics, to adapt the tools to the needs of business users and IT.
Join our live webinar and learn:
- Why choice, flexibility and speed in ITSM deployment is important
- What data is needed so that service desk agents can become more productive and proactive
- How to solve issues faster with increased collaboration among both end users and ITSM staff
Greenlight Group, a managed service provider, will discuss what helps them meet the most stringent SLAs while constantly providing new service offerings to their customers.
During the webinar, you will also see the new ITSM Automation release live in action.
Senior Director of Engineering for ITSM
- Senior Director of R&D for Service Management at Micro Focus
- Prior to this role, he was the General Manager of the Service Broker Business Unit
- Has 20+ years of experience in IT Management
- Spent several years in California and is now based in France
- Held several roles in R&D engineering and architecture
- Product Management, Product Marketing and General Management
Director of Products for ITSM
- Director of Product Management for IT Service Management products in Micro Focus
- Covering IT Service Management, IT Asset Management, Configuration Management and Discovery
- Has over 20 years of experience in enterprise software
- Brings innovation to large software businesses and satisfies the most demanding customers
- Based in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Graduated from Telecom ParisTech in France
- Spent the last 17 years of his career dedicated to all aspects of IT Service Management
- Experience as both a customer and an implementer of Service Management Solutions has enabled him to lead the Service Management practice at Greenlight - frequently engaging with customers and Micro Focus in order to provide the best possible solutions for our customers
- Led multiple projects to implement, configure and administer the Micro Focus Service Management tool set, including all technical aspects, as well as being a key contributor to ensuring core ITIL processes were developed and put in place
- Has been engaged to assist with all aspects of integration to and from the Micro Focus Service Management platform, including both out of the box and custom integrations. These integrations range in nature from automating monitored events to creating Incidents, Integrating Change Management with Automation tools, as well as creating bi-direction custom integrations for Request Management
- Recent body of work includes Business Intelligence and Analytics that can be obtained from ITSM systems - as well as other systems; Service Catalog development for multiple customers
#Vivit, #ITSM, #Digital, #Enterprise, #Software, #Automation, @HPE_ITSM, @MicroFocus