To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this webinar recording, slide deck and Q&A here.
This webinar is brought to you by the Vivit DevOps Special Interest Group.
Businesses need to be more responsive to market changes and meeting customer demand for improved services and better user experiences. In order to meet such high expectations and be competitive in your market, it requires great flexibility and speed throughout the organization. DevOps enables your software development, infrastructure and operations teams to identify and eliminate inefficiencies through communication, collaboration, and automation.
Join us for this webinar to learn:
- How you can build a culture of DevOps
- Accelerate time-to-market
- Runs workshops with large organizations to help them transform their software development and delivery processes
- Author of “Starting and Scaling DevOps in the Enterprise” and co-author of two other books. Leading the Transformation “Applying Agile and DevOps principles at Scale” and A Practical Approach to Large Scale Agile Development “How HP Transformed LaserJet FutureSmart Firmware”
- Experienced executive with a proven track record of transforming software development and delivery processes in large organizations
- Was formerly the R&D director of the LaserJet FW group that completely transformed how they developed embedded FW
- Was also formerly the VP of QA, Release, and Operations at Macy’s.com leading the journey toward Continuous Delivery
- Currently works with Micro Focus - his role is ADM EMEA Business Consultant focused on DevOps
- Has spent 28 years in IT and developed a broad experience starting from software developer, evolving in Project & Program Manager, IT Governance consultant, Service Manager in Greece, Strategy solution leader and Business Developer
- Started his career in R&D for a big Italian software house, (Engineering S.p.A), where he was focused on military software development and called to help on technologically advanced projects to solve technical and project management issues
- After nine years, moved in Computer Associates (Ca), covering EMEA roles as Program Manager for international projects, Service Manager in Greece market for Ca professional services and became an IT governance expet
- After ten years in CA, moved in HP with the presales and delivery responsibility of IT Governance projects for HP Professional Services
- Thanks to his experience along with his attitude to be proactive and proficienct, he was suddenly promoted to Lead Solution Consultant (LSC) to manage and lead big deals and strategic tenders. In the LSC role, he was recognized as able to share skill and information through the team and was promoted to EMEA business developer for ADM and Education
- His experience and his natural attitude towards complex problem solving, helps him to find solutions that can contribute to business customer growth. Francesco's real passion is interpersonal communication that motivated him to master in counseling and communication
- Loves spending free time taking care of his two children, Michele (25) and Alessia (21) years old, giving free counseling sessions to needy people, and paragliding around Italy Mountains
- Experienced in planning and execution of the development and operations (DevOps) of secure, lean and rapid software delivery of enterprise applications for the public and private sector
- Through his professional career, he has gained domain knowledge in business applications and product development for various industries such as Healthcare, Finance, Media, Staffing, and Government Services
- Passionate about implementing enterprise solutions, which enable industry verticals to be more efficient, accelerate time to market, maximize value, and improve return on investment (ROI)
#Vivit, #DevOps, #IT, @MicroFocus