To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this full session replay along with individual session replays and slide deck here.
Vivit launches its first ever IT Operation Management (ITOM) SIG Talk event. We have 3 speakers who will give you insights in the ITSMA Containers Concept and migration into the Hybrid Cloud. They will share their knowledge and expertise and provide thought-provoking and actionable content.
Shown below is an outline of the agenda and topics:
- Speaker: Eric Krueger
Everything you need to know about the Micro Focus ITSMA Containers Concept: Containers are here and they are the best way to deploy, maintain and upgrade software. What are containers? How are they deployed? How is the software different on containers than traditional platforms? Why did HPE/Micro Focus decide on a containerization approach to their ITSM suite? Tune in and find out why containers are the deployment method of the future and how to transition your existing ITSM suite from your Linux or Windows environment to a Containerized environment.
- Speakers: Troy Vetter and David Angradi
A “real” migration into the Hybrid Cloud (HCM, PlateSpin, and Cloud Assess): The Hybrid cloud has either been a unicorn (something beautiful but not real) or a boogey man (something to prevent disruption) in our ecosystem for the last several years. In marketing and static architectures, we have seen a lot of promises, but very little actual progress.
Hybrid Cloud is becoming more important everyday as nearly all companies are in (or will be in) the public cloud but many of these same companies ‘know’ that they cannot be 100% public. So, the problem we are all trying to solve is how can we provide all the features, functions and automations.
What will be covered:
- Building and migrating existing workloads to a Hybrid cloud
- Use Cloud Assess product to discover and right size
- Plate spin to move – migrate – in automation
- Use HCM product for day-to-day management, automation and ITSM control
Principle ITSM Consultant
- One of the industry’s most respected and experienced ITSM consultants\
- 20 years of IT experience and 17 years of direct experience in the ITSM arena
- Experience with the Micro Focus Service Manager toolset dates back to 2001
- Knowledge of ITSM Agile Development methodology is cemented in years of real world experience
- Past projects reveal an array of expertise, ranging in scope from simple, out of box implementations for mid-sized corporations to highly complex implementations for multi-national corporations that require significant customization and integration to meet business requirements for a truly integrated ITSM solution
- Presents regularly at Vivit chapters around the United States
- Presented real world Service Manager case studies at past national conferences with clients
Sales & Business Development
- Brings over 20 years’ experience selling enterprise software and services that enable CxO’s to embrace DevOps and Cloud computing
- Started in the DevOps/Cloud/Automation space back in 2005 when he joined Opsware, Inc. where he managed the Cisco OEM and strategic partner relationships
Solutions and Delivery
- Possesses innovative leadership qualities that enable Coda to outpace the market with their Cloud and DevOps business
- Since 2006, Troy has developed several successful Cloud and Data Center Automation practices leading teams that built over 100 private, public, and hybrid clouds hosting over a million workloads
- Has a distinct method for blending the practical with the strategic solely focused on improving technology with automation, helping Coda’s customers not only embrace modern IT but also seamlessly integrating IT offerings
#Vivit, #VivitSIGTalk, #ITSM, #OpsBridge, #ITOM, @MicroFocusITOPs
Join the webinar at: http://events.mywebinarplace.com/index.php?cmp=attendx_meeting&mt_number=65421578.
To locate your Vivit member ID#, go to: https://vivitworldwide.site-ym.com/members/edit.asp, once you are logged in to the Vivit website.