To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this full session replay along with individual session replays and slide deck here.
In this Vivit SIG Talk session, two of Vivit's best and brightest from TIAA will share their knowledge and expertise with you on Micro Focus Mobile Center and Tasktop HUB, which integrates your Micro Focus tools with other SDLC tools.
Shown below is an outline of the agenda and topics:
- Speaker: Mark Ford
Integrate your SDLC Tools Quickly and Easily with Tasktop Hub: Integrating your Micro Focus tools with other SDLC tools can bridge gaps and facilitate far better communication paths than emails and excel sheets alone. Sure, it would be great to have everyone under the same umbrella, but that’s not always the reality we live in. So why not allow other teams to work on the same Micro Focus ALM Requirement, Test, or Defect from their own SDLC tool? I’ll show you how you can set up a basic Defect synchronization between Micro Focus ALM and Atlassian JIRA for example in as little as 5 minutes using a product from Micro Focus partner Tasktop called Tasktop Hub.
- Speaker: Arvind Namasivayam
Best Practices of Installing, Administering and Using Micro Focus Mobile Center: In this segment you will be introduced to a quick overview on Micro Focus Mobile Center. Arvind will explain some of the challenges that he faced while installing the tool. He will also share valuable tips and tricks on effectively implementing and using Micro Focus Mobile Center.
- ALM Admin (7 years) and Tasktop Admin (4 years) at TIAA
- Developed custom business rules and template process for ALM plus several web pages to decentralize ALM admin tasks
- Extensive knowledge of Tasktop Sync and Tasktop Hub with over 11 Production integrations syncing hundreds of artifacts a day (7 integrations on Sync and 4 on Hub)
Manager, Lead Developer
- Tools Admin and Architect at TIAA managing Micro Focus UFT, Mobile Center, Performance Center and CA DevTest
- Passionate about strategic software testing and automation
- Interested in Behavior Driven Development, DevOps and Continuous Testing
#Vivit, #VivitSIGTalk, #SDLC, #MobileCenter, @MicroFocusDev, @Tasktop
Join the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1656380572370301697.