To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this webinar recording, slide deck and Q&A here.
By opting in to hear from Micro Focus, you will be entered 3 separate drawings for a $25 Amazon gift card (US only).
As Agile teams are growing exponentially, companies are looking to adapt new process and tools, to integrate, optimize and manage hybrid (Agile, Waterfall) portfolio of applications. There is a need to increase visibility and collaboration while enabling insight into their organization’s process to maintain governance, avoid compliance issues, deliver quality and optimize resource and investments.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- Integrated Portfolio Management focus on product development, including new what if scenarios
- New capabilities to support Enterprise Agile frameworks
- Consolidated time and resource management for Agile and waterfall projects
Senior Product Manager
Project and Portfolio Management
- A veteran in the industry of enterprise software and mobile application development
- Over 20 years of experience in software development
- Development management and program management
- Has deep knowledge in Agile and Scaled Agile methodologies and is member and active contributor to several Agile forums
- Is a Scaled Agile Framework certified practitioner (SPC)
Sr PPM Product Marketing Manager
- With 20+ years of experience in IT organizations, Silvia uniquely combines Product Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, IT processes, and hands-on diverse technology
- Is currently working as World-Wide Senior Product Manager for Micro Focus, covering Project & Portfolio Management solutions
- Has a deep knowledge in different vertical markets such as Financial, Government, Medical Care and Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Retail, and IT Services, including SMB and Enterprise companies
- Passion is to provide the best ever user experience, with process and solutions delivered at a heart bit with quality
Sr. Solutions Architect
- Ten years at HPE / Micro Focus
- Experienced in both ITOM and ADM products.
- Keith's current area of focus is Project and Portfolio Management and ADM products
#Vivit, #PPM, #ProjectandPortfolioManagement, @MicroFocusDev
Join the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6511661193370483970.