To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this full session replay along with individual session replays and slide deck here.
Join us for Tips & Tricks around Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) in this Vivit SIG Talk session. Two of Vivit's thought leaders will share their knowledge and expertise with you on PPM Logging and PPM Artificial Intelligence (AI) Project Management.
Shown below is an outline of the agenda and topics:
- Speaker: Ramesh Subramaniam
Micro-focus Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Logging Tips and Tricks: Learn how to get the most out of your logging.conf, discuss logger names per the Micro Focus PPM functional domain and show how creating separate nodes will increase performance.
- Speaker: Ricardo Garza
AI FIRST Project Management: How we Augment Project and Portfolio Managers with Micro Focus PPM and Artificial Intelligence: Right now, there is a lot of hype around Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning; these technologies are going to profoundly disrupt every industry and make most applications SMART in the next 5 years. We have built AI aides around our PPM implementation in order to augment our Project and Portfolio Managers as well as Project Team Members. These tools help them to be more productive and have consistent results. We will Demo some of these features live, and discuss implementation challenges and future work.
Harvard Pilgrim HealthCare
- Innovative architect with 22 years of experience in enterprise architecture enabling IT alignment with business strategies
- Adept at evaluating business goals, integrating business and application architectures, transition planning and implementation using proven methodologies based on TOGAF and SDLC
- Experienced in setting strategic and tactical direction across functional/organizational teams, while maintaining integrity across various architectural views
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to partner with business and IT leaders to influence large, cross-organizational efforts
- More than 10 years experience in Mercury tools such as Test Director, Winrunner, LoadRunner, Quality Center, QTP and Micro Focus ALM, UFT and Performance Center
VP of Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- Mission is to make Softtek and its clients - first
- In charge of Softtek Labs, Innovation Labs
- Focused primarily on machine learning and artificial intelligence, mixed reality, robotic process automation & cognitive automation and blockchain
- Oversees Softtek Platforms PPM for Data Driven Digital Governance, Innotek for idea management and innovation adoption and FRIDA for cognitive automation among others
- Is a Master Black Belt
- ASQ Senior Member
- Instructor of Personal Software Process
- Team Software Process Coach
#Vivit, #VivitSIGTalk, #PPM, #ProjectandPortfolioManagement, #ArtificialIntelligence, @MicroFocusDev
Join the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7379380376861271554.