To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this full session replay along with individual session replays and slide deck here.
This Vivit SIG Talk session will feature speakers who will share their vast knowledge and experience on SiteScope and OMi. Vivit is excited to present this informative SIG Talk on these important topics.
Shown below is an outline of the agenda and topics:
- Speaker: Nels Hoenig
Web Site Monitoring using SiteScope the WebScript Monitor Tool and a LoadRunner Script: Join us for this presentation of the power of a SiteScope Webscript to monitor your websites in a production environment to provide real time checking on a website including interactions ( login, screen validation, etc). Learn how this will also generate alerts to the OPS team when something is wrong.
- Speaker: Bogdan Vosnjak
Surviving OMW to OMi Migration: The customer with a well-developed OMW-based monitoring solution was faced with a challenge to migrate to OMi10 due to OMW obsolescence. Their old monitoring system was deeply integrated, highly customized and exposed to the outside world (their partners and customers) on a 24/7 basis. Migration challenges included:
- Migration of event sources (OM agents, SNMP Trap sources, NNMi, SiteScope)
- Migration of Service models with complex propagation/calculation rules
- Migration of customized Incident ticketing integration (Service Manager)
- Migration of custom applications (event archive, Service availability web portal, downtime management)
- Minimum downtime during migration
In this presentation, attendees will learn how these challenges were addressed and ultimately overcome.
Software Quality Architect
- Is the SME for the suite of MF products in use at PNM Resources
- Ensures product reliability and quality for our users
- Holds a variety of certifications including CSQE and PMP
S&T Slovenija d.d.
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications
- Field of expertise is design, implementation and maintenance of enterprise monitoring systems in IT network, system and service management, both locally and internationally
- Has 18 years working experience with presales, design, implementation, maintenance and end-user education
#Vivit, #VivitSIGTalk, SiteScope, #OMi, #OMW, #WebsiteReliability, #LoadRunner, #WebscriptMonitor @MicroFocusITOPs, @PNMRjobs
Join the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7552907500559300611.