To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com..
View this webinar recording, slide deck and Q&A here.
This webinar is brought to you by the Vivit Content Manager Special Interest Group.
In this webinar, Dr. Jones Lukose will tell us about the impact of the GDPR on the International Criminal Court. Compliance is a major issue, and in this session, you will learn about the obligations, challenges, processes and the future for the International Criminal Court using the Micro Focus solutions Content Manager, ControlPoint and IDOL.
Dr. Jones Lukose
Information Management Officer
International Criminal Court
Vivit Content Manager SIG Leader.
- Is currently the Information Management Officer at the International Criminal Court in The Hague
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of integrated digital repositories for the Court
- Responsibility involves the execution of the Information Management Strategy that covers both administrative and judicial areas of the Court
- Senior Information management practitioner with more 20 years of national and international experience in developing and implementing strategies to achieve operational effectiveness and regulatory compliance by leveraging ICT
- Expertise includes practical experience in implementing information governance processes and systems to modernize business processes and increase information transparency
- Worked on all sides of program and system implementations from industry, independent consultant, vendor and management
- Industry experience includes: engineering, central & local governments, energy & utilities sectors, international and judicial organizations in Africa, Europe and Americas
- Key clients and projects include: International Criminal Court (ICC), United Nations International; Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) Local & Central Government Uganda, National Water Corporations (Kenya & Uganda), Electrogaz Utilities (Rwanda), Central Bank Uganda, USAID, GTZ and Government of Jamaica
- Specialties: E-government, transparency & governance, managing delivery teams, information governance, artificial intelligence, enterprise content management, ERP, document management systems, data management, programme management, archives & records management, information security, business change & stakeholder management
- Holds a BSc in electronic engineering, Msc in Organisational Development, a PhD Computer Science and an MBA
- Currently doing research on staff motivation and digital culture in judicial areas
#Vivit, #ContentManager, #ControlPoint, #IDOL, @MicroFocusSec
Join the webinar at: http://events.mywebinarplace.com/index.php?cmp=attendx_meeting&mt_number=19346239.
To locate your Vivit member ID#, go to: https://vivitworldwide.site-ym.com/members/edit.asp, once you are logged in to the Vivit website.