To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this full session replay along with individual session replays and slide deck here.
This SIG talk features two Vivit Board members, Richard Bishop and Chris Trimper. They will share their expertise and knowledge about automation with Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
Shown below is an outline of the agenda and topics:
- Speaker: Richard Bishop
Automating UFT, LoadRunner and Performance Center tests using Jenkins: Richard is a test specialist at Lloyds Banking Group in the UK and in recent years has helped test teams to adopt automated approaches to testing. In a shortened version of his recent presentation at the Micro Focus Universe conference in Monaco, Richard will demonstrate the use of Jenkins as an orchestrater for Micro Focus ADM tools including UFT, LoadRunner and Performance Center. There will be opportunities for Q&A and discussion of the approach that he has used.
- Speaker: Chris Trimper
Preparing functional test automation for Continuous Integration: Chris Trimper will present this portion of the SIG Talk. He is a functional automation architect who focuses on building efficient and modular automation for various levels of functional testing. Chris is highly experienced in functional testing of customer-facing, back end api and in-house applications primarily with UFT, LoadRunner, and related products.
Lloyds Banking Group
- Is a Performance engineering and continuous integration software specialist with experience in a wide variety of business applications
- Highly experienced in non-functional testing of customer-facing and in-house applications primarily with LoadRunner, Performance Center and related products
- Has a proven track record of managing test projects and testing teams through his work in consultancy and in-house performance testing roles since 1999
Enterprise QA Automation Architect
- Western New York Vivit Local User Group (LUG) Leader
- Currently sits on Vivit's Board of Directors as the Education Chairperson
- Over 10 years experience in software QA; 8 years writing test automation and 4 of those years using Micro Focus software
- Manages a team of 5 QA Engineers
- Tech geek at heart
#Vivit, #VivitSIGTalk, #UFT, #LoadRunner, #Jenkins, #ContinuousIntegration, #Automation, #FunctionalTest, #PerformanceCenter, @MicroFocusDev