To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this webinar recording, slide deck and Q&A here.
Becoming data-driven means leveraging data as a strategic asset. In a data-driven culture, decisions are made based on timely facts instead of opinion or guesswork. Micro Focus ALM contains invaluable data that should be leveraged in a DevOps transformation and overall metrics framework to provide insight into delivery, planning and trend analysis.
However, this transformation does not happen overnight, but is achieved through a 4 step process, which you will learn in this webinar:
- Assess your current organizational needs to determine required metrics
- Transform your environment to support cross-project and release wide reporting
- Automate and manage data collection
- Visualize ALM data to provide real time insights for decision making
Over the past 8 years Assure has been at the forefront of business intelligence with our TotalView platform, empowering customers with insights from their ALM data. We are excited to share with you the key practical steps required to unleash the power of Micro Focus ALM data with a demonstration of the benefits of ALM analytics.
- Director at Assure, leading the global partner practice
- Was the Chief Revenue Officer for Greenway Health, a leader in Ambulatory Healthcare Software
- Prior to that, he was the Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Tricentis, building them to a global leadership position and securing $165M in Series B funding
- Has served in senior roles at HP Software’s Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions, as well as Mercury Interactive, CA Technologies and AT&T
- Has developed relationships with thousands of customers and partners and has been a featured speaker at several events including analyst summits, practitioner forums and executive events
- Holds a Bachelor of Science from Purdue University and Master of Business Administration, with an emphasis in International Management from the Crummer Graduate School at Rollins College
- Serves on various philanthropic and educational boards
- Partner at Assure for 10 years
- First hand experience in numerous standardization projects
- Strong international experience from Europe to US and Asia
- Background in HPE ALM system design and development
- Enthusiastic about the future of analytics in DevOps area
Worldwide SaaS Product Manager
- Manages a portfolio of products on the Micro Focus SaaS platform
- Is responsible for defining the services, strategy and vision for Application Delivery Management on Micro Focus SaaS
- Has been in the industry over 10 years and prior to his current role, he has worked as a consultant and has held engineering management positions at Mercury Interactive and Hewlett Packard
- As part of Micro Focus SaaS team, Mustali’s mission is to make customers successful as they transform their IT practices and shift to the cloud
#Vivit, #ALM, #DevOps, #DataDriven, @Assurealm, @MicroFocusDev
Join the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6459489368313331715.