To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this full session replay along with individual session replays and slide deck here.
Join us to for this next SIG Talk event with three speakers who will give you insights into telemetry and the latest buzz around Blockchain technology.
Shown below is an outline of the agenda and topics:
Speaker: Todd DeCapua
Telemetry: The essential ingredient to success with Agile, DevOps and SRE: Measurements, metrics and telemetry enable teams and organizations to deliver successful results with Agile, DevOps and SRE; in order to achieve speed, quality and automation targets with built-in performance, security and resiliency.
Speaker: Matthew David
Blockchain in the Enterprise: The secure, distributed ledger technology that forms the foundation for Blockchain is breaking out as a new foundation for building enterprise applications. The goal of this presentation is to highlight leading Blockchain solutions, the risks and rewards of leveraging Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) and how your company can start to leverage Blockchain today.
Speaker: Zak Cole
Blockchain Testing: The popularity of blockchain technology is rapidly expanding as both the public and enterprise sector begins to evaluate its reliability and validity. As the blockchain community attempts to address essential shortcomings concerning performance and scalability, a lack of commercially available, professional testing tools acts as a bottleneck preventing the rapid development of viable solutions. The Whiteblock platform provides an easy-to-use and fully configurable testing environment for blockchain systems, protocols, and decentralized applications. This presentation will present the testing methodology developed using this platform as well as summarize the results of testing initiatives conducted within the Whiteblock lab.
Executive Director, Global Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Is a technology evangelist, passionate software executive, and business leader
- His roles/titles include: Executive Director of Global Technology at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Senior Director of Technology and Product Innovation at CSC, Chief Technology Evangelist at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Co-Founder of TechBeacon.com, VP of Innovation and Strategy Board of Director at Vivit Worldwide, and Independent Board of Director at Apposite Technologies
- Is active online author and contributor and co-author of the O’Reilly published book titled, “Effective Performance Engineering”
Consultant & Author
- Is passionate about digital solutions and communicating how technology is transforming our lives
- Has written 100s of articles and thirteen books that dig deep into explaining HTML5, Mobile Web Design, Mobile Development, IoT, DevOps and Blockchain
- Is CTO of Whiteblock, a performance testing company focused on blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
- As an early investor in Bitcoin and Ethereum, has been involved in the blockchain space since 2013
#Vivit, #VivitSIGTalk, #Blockchain, #Telemetry, @MicroFocusDev
Join the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2497808236107785217.