To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this full session replay along with individual session replays and slide deck here.
Join us for our next exciting Quality and Testing SIG Talk. Listen to expert speakers, who are fellow Vivit members, on important approaches that you can take with DevOps tools and Performance Testing powered by voice.
Speaker: Joe Friedrichsen
Why DevOps Tools Can't Deliver Value: DevOps tools are cool and are needed for an effective Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline. But to achieve the ultimate DevOps win for your company, you need to focus on the people. In this talk, we will cover approaches taken at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island to enable a DevOps culture.
Speaker: NaveenKumar Namachivayam
Performance Testing - Powered by Voice: Voice shopping is estimated to be $40 billion across US and UK. IoT device is ubiquitous and can be found in every (almost) household. IoT ecosystems help in home automation, smart speakers, home security, productivity, and streaming etc. Digital assistants save time and effort.
Why not bring voice intelligence to performance testing? How about starting your morning coffee by triggering smoke load test from your mobile, or from IoT device, or from your wearable. How about getting smart alerts of your load test straight to your inbox. Performance Testing - Powered by Voice also helps your enterprise performance testing pipeline seamlessly.
- Through his love of technology and its impact on customer experiences Joe’s personal journey brought him thru most functional IT roles within financial services and insurance industries
- Balancing business, technical and people management practices provides insights applied to everything he does. His most memorable accomplishments were seeing how the technology weaves into the business processes to deliver effective customer experiences
- An evangelist for DevOps and Agile practices, he helps organizations transform the way they work
- The majority of the focus is on people and the associated culture change needed to drive long-term value.
At times, his led teams and others was an individual contributor. Regardless of the role he skillfully conceptualizes, analyzes, and evaluates data and information to inform his path forward
- Drives positive organizational change, managed all types of risks, and elevated group's talent with cloud, open source, agile methodologies
- Graduated from Northeastern University with a BS in Marketing
- Curiosity is his driver for learning, mostly by reading or listening to others more experienced and then ‘test and learn’ with real life experiences
- Has also completed certifications as a Scrum Master, COMPTIA Security, ITIL v3, Pragmatic Product Marketing, and Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Performance Test Lead
- NaveenKumar Namachivayam has about 12 years of experience in software testing
- Highly proficient in Test Automation and Performance Testing (LoadRunner, JMeter and Performance Center)
- Moderator of Micro Focus Official Linkedin Groups - "LoadRunner and Performance Center" and "TruClient”
- Blogs at QAInsights.com and created PerfTractor.xyz - a simple tool to compare performance testing tools pricing
- Author of “Earn Cash by Performance Testing”, "Excel in MS Excel" and "The Complete Guide on HP LoadRunner Web Controller”
- He provides free training on performance testing in his YouTube channel “QAInsights”
#Vivit, #VivitSIGTalk, #DevOps, #PerformanceTesting, #VoiceIntelligence, @MicroFocusDev