To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this full session replay along with individual session replays and slide deck here.
For this next SIG Talk event, we will hear what's new with Micro Focus Operations Bridge (OpsBridge), and how you are able to visualize, monitor and optimize your hybrid cloud environments, and how to get 3rd party metric, event, topology, and log data into Operations Bridge. Join us to learn from these Operations Bridge experts, who will share their knowledge and experience.
Speakers: Gary Brandt, Saumya Upadhyaya and Carol Park
Visualize, Monitor, and Optimize Your Hybrid Cloud Environments with Operations Bridge – A Look At The Next Generation From Micro Focus: Today’s reality is that Hybrid IT demands more from IT Operations. 88% of organizations are sharing data between cloud and on premise applications, and 64% are finding that problem resolution takes longer and is more difficult in these environments. IT Operations teams must be able to visualize, monitor, and remediate issues across virtually any environment before end users are impacted. Please join us to learn how Micro Focus can optimize your Hybrid IT operations.
Here’s what our agenda looks like:
- Learn about how Hybrid IT is changing the demands of IT Operations
- Hear about what’s new in OpsBridge 2018.08
- See an executive demo of automated hybrid IT monitoring with OpsBridge
- Learn how to utilize BVD-in-3 to create business value dashboards in a flash
Speakers: Nate Rich and Bob Johnson
Easily Get 3rd Party Metric, Event, Topology, and Log Data into Micro Focus OpsBridge Suite (OMi) … in 3 minutes (for real)!: StreamWeaver liberates ‘operations data’ (metric, event, topology, and log) to help IT achieve high availability and optimizing the performance of critical business services. To do this, we automate the distribution of the data from all domains and all clouds to the applications (including Micro Focus OpsBridge Suite – OMi) and teams best positioned to achieve the desired business outcomes.
OpsBridge Product Management
- Has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry focusing on enterprise scale business solutions and IT Operations
- Is currently a Product Manager for the Micro Focus Operations Bridge Suite, focused on Analytics
OpsBridge Product Management
OpsBridge Product Engineering
- Operations Bridge R&D Technical Ambassador
- Provides product and solution technical expertise to Micro Focus' customers and partners on Operations Bridge
- Advises on evolving from Operations Manager to Operations Bridge Manager
IT Operations Practice Expert
- Is an IT systems management professional with a wealth of monitoring operations experience at several large enterprises
- Has led Micro Focus migration projects (OM8 to OML9)
- Has participated as a technical resource on several Enterprise Systems Management teams
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering from DeVry University
Chief Marketing Officer
- Has been a VP Marketing at ServiceNow and GM of BMC’s SaaS business
- Has a deep background in ITxM with 2 successful exits under his belt
- Earned an advanced technical degree from top-tier engineering university and his MBA
- Leadership abilities were honed as Captain, United States Marine Corps
#OpsBridge, #HybridCloud, #Integration_Automation, #Streamweaver, #VivitSIGTalk, @MicroFocusITOps