View this webinar recording and slide deck here.
Join Kelly Harris, Senior Content Manager at BrightTALK and Matt Angerer, Founder of VerticalRent and Vivit Software Lifecycle Integration Special Interest Group (SIG) Leader.
In 2014, the founders of VerticalRent (www.verticalrent.com) were featured by Microsoft BizSpark for their early achievements with launching the industry leading rental property management and tenant screening software platform for property managers and landlords. In that article, Microsoft wrote: Matt Angerer is an IT professional by day and a landlord by night. At all times, he has an entrepreneur’s heart and mindset.
A lot has changed since 2014. VerticalRent has more than quadrupled in the sheer number of landlords using the platform from every corner of the United States. The one thing that has not changed is that VerticalRent remains a small operation without employees that epitomizes the concept of a Lean Startup. If you're an IT professional by day who has been toiling with the idea of launching your own "side-gig", you'll want to tune into this BrightTalk webinar to learn how Matt Angerer, Founder of VerticalRent, started with a simple idea and scaled it into a platform that services over 25,000 landlords and nearly 50,000 renters across the United States in 5 short-years -- all while keeping his day job, running his rental properties, and financially supporting a family of 4.
Matt will share with you the techniques he learned that allowed him to balance his personal and professional life to create a software as a service business and the integration of Micro Focus Fortify software. In this webinar, he'll cover:
- The Learn Start Up Mentality - What it Means and How to Live it Day by Day
- Why a Slow-Growth Approach is Better for Certain Personality Types
- How Anyone Can Create a SaaS Platform to Create Side Revenue
- Why SaaS is More Lucrative in the Long-Term than Consulting
- The Darkside of Entrepreneurship and Why Its Necessary
Join us on Wednesday, October 3rd at 9am PT / 12pm ET for this live interview!
- 15+ years of ERP (SAP), Agile, Software Start-Up, and IT Software Delivery Experience Many Shoes filled, including: Solution Architect, Product Owner, Test Manager, QA Analyst, and Integration Engineer
- Developed Award-Winning Tenant Screening Software (2011-Present) – VerticalRent®
- Consulted across 8 sectors, including: DoD (Army/Navy/DLA), Public Sector, Energy/Utilities, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Real Estate
- Participated in 10 end-to-end lifecycle SAP ECC and HANA implementations since 2002 through 2017
- B.S. in Operations & Information Systems Management, Penn State University
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Micro Focus ALM.Net and UFT Practitioner
- Certified Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Compliance
#Vivit, #VivitLeader, #FounderSpotlight, #Fortify, @VerticalRent
View this webinar on BrightTalk at: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/9063/331811.