View this full session replay and slide deck.
To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brought to you by the Vivit Application Performance Management Special Interest Group (SIG).
After merging monitoring teams for consolidation and cost reduction opportunities, a larger retailer was faced with the challenge of merging the tools into one unified platform. We had two APM instances, both underutilized, that were good candidates to start with. The environments consisted of BSM 9.26 w/Oracle database and APM 9.40 w/SQL server.
This webinar will walk through the deployment plan, problems, and successes we had along the way.
- BSM9.2x to APM Comparison
- Deciding on a Migration Path
- Path of least resistance and down time
- Prep work
- Executing Plan
- Moving things over
- Shutting down decomd instance
- Things you should know
- Q and A session
Senior Engineer, Systems Monitoring
- Has worked with Greenlight Group for 8 years in the operations workspace
- Executed multiple deployments of OMW, OMi, BSM/APM, SiteScope, NNMi and NA
#Vivit, #VivitSIGEvent, #APM, #BSM, @GreenlightGroup, @MicroFocusITOPs