To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by Tasktop Technologies, the leader in connecting best-of-breed software delivery tools.
Enterprise Agile, DevOps, SRE (Site Reliability Engineering), and now a new buzz word has emerged in software development and delivery known as ‘Value Stream Management’. Join us for a round-table discussion with industry leaders from Deloitte, Micro Focus, and Tasktop Technologies to chat about:
- What is “Value Stream Management”?
- Why are companies still struggling to prioritize and focus on business value?
- How can companies develop and deliver application at speed with quality?
- What is the relationship between quality and value stream management?
- How to optimize the pipeline to accelerate delivery using “Value Stream Management”?
- Does Value Stream Management help to “mind the gap”?
You can bring your own questions about ‘Value Stream Management’ to share and discuss! Don’t miss out on this opportunity for an action-packed virtual roundtable with the biggest names leading the Value Stream Management movement across Software Delivery.
Solution Marketing Manager
Application Delivery Management (ADM)
- Has a particular interest in Agile and DevOps in large enterprises
- During the course of his career in software development, Malcolm has held various positions, including software engineer, team leader, and architect
- Joined Mercury in 2003 (later acquired by HP and then Micro Focus), where he worked on a number of products specializing in supporting traditional and agile software development life cycles, from planning through deployment
- Has a B.Sc. in Mathematics and Applied Physics
Senior VSM Strategist
- Is the Senior VSM Strategist at Tasktop Technologies consulting with customers on project to product transformations to accelerate their ability to deliver business value
- Regular speaker at global DevOps events and is finalizing his latest book: Standing On Shoulders: A Leader's Guide to Digital Transformation, which will be released later this year
- Previously, as DevOps leader, Technology Director at Nationwide Insurance, was responsible for driving continuous delivery utilizing DevOps, Lean and Agile practices, and led the Most Successful DevOps Transformation of 2016 recognized by DevOps.com
- Was also named as one of the 25 must follow enterprise DevOps leaders by TechBeacon
- Holder of 3 patents in Software Engineering while at Bell Lab
#Vivit, #Agile, #DevOps, #SRE, #VSM, @Tasktop, @MicroFocus
Please join us for the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3825380567792849666.