To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Join our panel of experienced Vivit Local User Group (LUG) leaders discussing real world use cases of how to bring Micro Focus customers, partners and field marketing teams together to network, work through software issues, share best practices, and advance your career opportunities.
Why you should attend:
- Hear from three seasoned LUG leaders about their Vivit experience
- Learn how to gain access to Micro Focus software, business leaders, product engineers and developers - all while leading valuable presentations to help your LUG members exchange information about new products and services
- Tips and Tricks on how to expand your visibility into Micro Focus and your network base to further advance your career
President and Founder
Checkpoint Technologies, Inc.
- President and founder at Checkpoint Technologies, Inc., Micro Focus Platinum Partner
- Vivit Director, Community Chair
- Vivit Florida Local User Group Leader
Vivit Engage Coordinator
- Vivit Engage Coordinator for over seven years
- 30-year career with HP/HPE Partner PCI
- Volunteered for 16 years as a LUG Leader in Ohio, Michigan, Chicago, Indiana and Kentucky
Quality Analyst III
- Quality Analyst III at Dignity Health
- Vivit Director, Vice President of Operations
- Founded Vivit Pittsburgh Local User Group
- Currently Co-Leader of the Vivit Arizona Local User Group
#MicroFocus, #Leadership, #VivitSIGEvent, #VivitLUGEvent, @VivitWorldwide
Please join us for the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4781564258593287426