To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology creates digital factories to automate and integrate any repetitive administrative tasks. RPA reduces labor-intensive processes by imitating human effort to complete tasks, thereby boosting the capabilities of companies that perform high-volume transactional processes. Operating non-invasively on the surface (UI layer) without compromising the underlying IT infrastructure, RPA bridges the technology gap between fragmented, semi-structured legacy systems. The RPA solution is based on industry leading products Operations Orchestration (OO) and Unified Functional Testing (UFT). During this session, you will learn more about this RPA solution with a live demonstration.
At this session we will cover the What and Why of RPA, as well as, hear how some customers are already benefiting:
- Save time and money and learn how growth in adoption of RPA technology by organizations is allowing for greater speed and scalability while at the same time reducing risk
- Overcome manual limitations and gain efficiencies; RPA helps IT eliminate human errors introduced by workarounds and manual data entry, all while completing tasks in record time
Cloud & Automation Practice Manager
- Has 10 years of IT experience spanning IT Operations Management with a background in software development
- Fluent in French and English, Michael is a citizen of the world: prior to his permanent move to New York City for its unparalleled culture and diversity
- Has an extensive working experiences in Europe as Solution Architect
- Specialty is all about Cloud Computing, Hybrid IT Infrastructure Automation and DevOps
- Today, Michael leads the Americas Presales team and works closely with R&D, Practice Management, Enablment and Marketing with a customer focus
Operations Orchestration & Robotic Process Automation
- As a “hands-on” person, Guillaume has 8 years of experience with Micro Focus/HP
- Twenty years of overall international IT experience
- Core focus areas are Cloud Management and Orchestration
- French citizen and works in Sunnyvale, California
- Is currently a Product Manager for Operations Orchestration and Robotic Process Automation
#Vivit, #ITOM, #ADM, #OFT, #OO, #RPA, #UFT, @MicroFocus
Join the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3247932455731099138.