To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
This webinar is brought to you by the Vivit DevOps Special Interest Group (SIG).
SecOps teams are always looking to strike a balance between staying ahead of new threats and not getting burned by older ones, all while having to do a hundred other things at once. The SecOps team at VMware will share their experience adopting a DevOps process for continuous improvement, while working to reduce the extreme utilization level of the Security Operations Center (SOC) team and to improve the overall security posture. The session will offer practical lessons learned, from a real 24/7 global SOC, without all the fancy buzzwords and feel good tips that don’t actually work in the real world.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How shifting the method of working has improved Security Monitoring, without having to spend more money
- What to be aware of when adopting new methods or techniques
- How to plan out goals and achieve them in environments where priorities constantly are shifting
Senior Information Security Engineer
- Over the past 15 years, has worked in a wide range of IT/IT Security positions; from systems admin, to digital forensics and incident response, and most recently security engineering
- In current position at VMware, has the pleasure of working on their Detection and Content Management Team, where they help develop and implement security monitoring and best practices for Cloud and On-Premises systems
#Vivit, #VivitSIGWebinar, #DevOps, #DevOpsLifecycle, #SecOps, #Agile, @VMware, @MicroFocusDev
Join the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/669656854788830466.