To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
As Enterprise DevOps adoption hits the mainstream, organizations are looking to streamline and simplify their Development and Testing practices through the use of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD). Whilst CI and CD practices can provide significant benefits, such transformations are often led by Development teams, where little thought is given about the impact that the process and technology changes will have upon testing organizations, and the need to fully align all areas of the application delivery pipeline.
In this live webinar, join Micro Focus to understand:
- How development, test and release processes and pipelines can be easily and simply aligned
- How test automation can be a core component of your CD pipeline and why an orchestrated DevOps toolchain is key to successful DevOps transformation
Director of Product Management
Application Development & Release Orchestration
- Drives the product strategy for Application Development and Release Orchestration within Micro Focus
- Has over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry, starting in Quality Assurance and working in domains as diverse as infrastructure management, database administration, software development, release engineering and IT operations
- Has helped dozens of large organizations transition their application development and release management processes from traditional to continuous delivery based approaches
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in applied geology from the University of Leicester in the UK
Sr. DevOps Presales Engineer – Application Development & Release Orchestration
- Wes works with customers on their DevOps initiatives, helping them find benefits across the SDLC by looking at the groups, processes, and tools
- He has over 15 years’ experience in the IT and software industry
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in business management, and a minor in computer science from Oregon State University
Please join us for the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5810432266788826113.
#Vivit, #DevOps, #ContinuousIntegration, #ContinuousDelivery, @MicroFocusAppDev