To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this full session replay and slide deck.
Over the last few years, a major shift has occurred in the Quality Assurance (QA) and Software Testing Management space. Organizations are adopting smart test automation, but continue to find the need for traditional PMO-level reporting offered by tools like Micro Focus ALM and Quality Center. Often, this results in a tool mismatch that negatively impacts the ability to report in real-time across all phases of manual and automated testing.
Smart test automation is no longer a “nice to have” but rather a foundational aspect of the testing process, and this is impacting the toolchain. Organizations are adding new test management tools like Selenium, Tricentis Tosca and others to their suite to better align with their Agile and test automation efforts. Global QA Directors are recognizing a multi-vendor and multi-tool approach to software quality assurance with commercial and open-source tools yields the best results.
With test planning, design, execution, and reporting now split across multiple tools, organizations have lost their visibility into key QA metrics for measuring manual vs. automated test execution effectiveness, test automation progress, automated testing execution progress, and defect remediation for all phases of the software testing lifecycle.
Join Senior Value Stream Architect, Matt Angerer, to learn how Tasktop can help you:
- Modernize test management by adding new, specialized tools for test automation
- Improve collaboration between QA teams working in their preferred tools of choice
- Eliminate the laborious effort of manual synchronization and report generation
- Centralize test data from automated and manual tests spanning multiple tools and instances for real-time reporting
Senior Value Stream Architect
- 15+ years of ERP (SAP), Agile, Software Start-Up, and IT Software Delivery Experience Many Shoes filled, including: Solution Architect, Product Owner, Test Manager, QA Analyst, and Integration Engineer
- Developed Award-Winning Tenant Screening Software (2011-Present) – VerticalRent®
- Consulted across 8 sectors, including: DoD (Army/Navy/DLA), Public Sector, Energy/Utilities, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Real Estate
- Participated in 10 end-to-end lifecycle SAP ECC and HANA implementations since 2002 through 2017
- B.S. in Operations & Information Systems Management, Penn State University
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Micro Focus ALM.Net and UFT Practitioner
- Certified Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Compliance
#Vivit, #ALM, #QC, #Integration, #Agile, #QA, @Tasktop, @MicroFocus