The endorsed Micro Focus independent software user group, Vivit Worldwide, is here for you through Advocacy, Community, and Education. We want to help our members, both Customers and Partners, obtain the maximum benefits from their investments in Micro Focus. Whether you are a current member of Vivit or looking to become a member, our membership is free and our local user group events are open for ALL to attend.
**Please join Vivit’s President, Jonathon Wright, at this event. He would like the opportunity to meet and speak with you!
An efficient, agile and innovative approach to ITSM is vital for IT organizations to increase the quality of services they provide, to improve speed and agility of the service desk, and to deliver a superior user experience, all reducing the cost to run IT.
Deployment choice, codeless configuration, automation and analytics and machine learning are key elements of the Service Management Automation solution, and critical success factors for your journey to the digital enterprise.
Flexible hybrid, on-premise and SaaS deployment options combined with agile, quick and predictable release cycles, provide fast time to value.
Automation speeds up upgrades, workflows and processes, and helps eliminate error prone manual tasks.
The smart service desk leverages unstructured data to decrease problem resolution times, reduce ticket volumes, and increase user satisfaction.
Join us on 28 August 2019 from 12h00 to 16h00 at Micro Focus, Wedge Office Park, 255 Rivonia Road, as we unpack Micro Focus Service Management Automation X.
- 12h00 Registration, lunch, welcome
- 12h30 Session One
- Vision for Enterprise Service Management - Kevin Leslie, ITOM Global Sales Leader
- How does SMAX deliver that vision
- SMAX walkthrough demo
- 14h00 Leg Stretch
- 14h30 Session Two
- Customer Success Stories – Best Practice and Business Outcomes
- Moving to SMAX from Service Manager and other tools.
- Complementary ITOM Micro Focus solutions
- SMAX product direction – what is coming next?
- Open Discussion on any concerns/blockers and next steps
- 16h00 One to One Discussions on Demand
- Is your current ITSM solution no able to meet business requirements?
- Do you need an ITSM that is automated, flexible and smart?
- Do you already run Micro Focus SMA and want to know what X has to offer?
- Do you want to move from traditional customized tooling to an OOTB configured solution?
- If your answer to any of these questions is YES then this event has been specifically designed for you.
- Seats are limited to 20. Don’t delay RSVP today.
#Vivit, #SMAX, #Agile, #SaaS, #ITOM, #ITSM, @MicroFocusITOPs