In this webinar, we will be introducing HP StormRunner Load version 1.4, the simplest, smartest, and most scalable solution to your performance testing needs, now integrated with HP Network Virtualization.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
8:00 - 9:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles), 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT (New York), 17:00 - 18:00 CET (Frankfurt)
only seven months away from one of the most popular shopping seasons, kicking
off with Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These events have become popular
worldwide and online sales continue to grow aggressively year after year.
Having both an eCommerce and mobile strategy are key to a business’ success now
and in years to come. But this is not enough.
require high quality mobile and web apps. Testing for user experience,
functionality, security and performance are mandatory for success. With a storm
of user transactionslooming forBlack Friday and the holiday season, you
need to be proactive and performance test your sites and apps before they
crumble under massive user demand.
As a developer,
how can you tune your web and mobile applications to support the holiday
In this webinar,
we will be introducing HP StormRunner Load version 1.4, the simplest, smartest,
and most scalable solution to your performance testing needs, now integrated
with HP Network Virtualization.
In this webinar,
we will show step by step how to:
- Quickly create bursting
tests and find performance issues
- Generate test from
different regions leveraging load generators in the cloud
- Understand the impact
the network can have on performance and how to solve for it
You will have the
opportunity to execute your own test as we go through the demo.
for the webinar and sign up for HP StormRunner now to have a live demo experience.
View HP's Online Privacy Statement at: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/privacy.html.
WW Product Marketing Manager
- 20+ years of experience in IT Organization, uniquely combining Product Marketing and Product Mgmt, Project Mgmt, IT Information Library (ITIL) / COBIT processes / ISO2000 / Agile and hands-on diverse technology, providing customers with a superior advice in IT Management.
- Currently working as WW Sr Product Mkt Mgr for HP Performance testing solutions (HP Performance Center and HP LoadRunner)
- Also supported the IT Performance Suite, HP Project & Portfolio Manager solution, Executive Scorecard and Financial Planning & Analysis. Responsible to define, plan and execute the Go-to-Market strategy and evangelize the field to increase sales and market share
Senior Product Manager
- Product Manager for Performance Center, a core part of the HP Software Performance Validation space, addressing the Enterprise performance testing COE market
- Responsible for driving future strategy, road map, optimal solution usage and best practices and serve as primary liaison for customers and the worldwide field community
- 14 years’ experience in IT Consulting, Software development and architecture definition and SaaS