Enterprise IT organizations continuously need to prove their value. Operational excellence is at the core. Attending this webinar allows you to get first hand insights into a unique closed-loop process for a highly effective and fast incident response. If you are an IT Admin, on-call engineer, IT Manager, Business Continuity Manager or need to stay up-to-date on everything that is going on - this is the perfect session for you.
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
7:00 - 8:00 AM PST (Los Angeles), 10:00 - 11:00 AM EST (New York), 16:00 - 17:00 CEST (Frankfurt)
« Go to Upcoming Event List
24/7 operations of
mission-critical IT require 24/7 responsiveness. Speed of response is critical
to maintain uptime and avoid impact on availability of critical IT systems and
on customer service levels. As most IT organizations operate with on-call
teams, they need to make sure alerts do not go unnoticed and engineers have
access to the right tools for dealing with incidents from anywhere. Critical
alerts need to get delivered to the right people. Plus, responding to an alert
should not stop at acknowledging it.
Opt-in to hear more from Derdack and be entered into two prize drawings for a $100.00 USD Amazon gift card.
Why should someone
organizations continuously need to prove their value. Operational excellence is
at the core. Attending this webinar allows you to get first hand insights into
a unique closed-loop process for a highly effective and fast incident response.
If you are an IT Admin, on-call engineer, IT Manager, Business Continuity
Manager or need to stay up-to-date on everything that is going on - this is the
perfect session for you.
Enterprise Alert helps leading organizations and brands including Canadian
Pacific Rail, Chicago Public Schools, Daimler, Porsche, Advance Auto Parts or
T-Mobile to respond faster to incidents and to increase uptimes. Existing
customers claim more than 50% improvement over conventional incident handling
routines. In our live demo, we will show some typical use cases and scenarios
implemented and running with our existing enterprise customer base today.
What you will learn:
- How to increase accountability for any type of
incident and how to avoid alerting noise
- How to use machine-assisted, app-enabled collaboration and anywhere remediation
- How to maximize your ITSM investment and
integrate seamlessly with HPOM/HPSM/HPNNM/HPO
President & CEO
- Has been working in IT since 1999
- Co-founder at Derdack, leading vendor for intelligent incident and mobile response software
- Has held different executive positions and now acts as President & CEO for Derdack Corp in the US
- Fluent in English, German and Spanish
- Strong passion for technology
- Enjoys spending time reading, traveling and on the water
- Supports various social engagements including Women in IT and Business@School, an initiative by the Boston Consulting Group
R&D Team Leader
- Heads Derdack’s product development team and owns expert knowledge in designing enterprise-class notification software and solutions
- With more than 9 years of experience, he understands and anticipates evolving enterprise customer needs as well as disruptive or new technology trends
- Regular speaker at leading industry events and authors a deep dive technical blog for Derdack, sharing valuable insights into enterprise notification technology