The endorsed Micro Focus independent software user group, Vivit Worldwide, is here for you through Advocacy, Community, and Education. We want to help our members, both Customers and Partners, obtain the maximum benefits from their investments in Micro Focus. Whether you are a current member of Vivit or looking to become a member, our membership is free and our local user group events are open for ALL to attend.
VIRTUAL LUNCH & LEARN
Lunch is on us!*
Seating is limited
View this full session replay and slide deck
Scaling Continuous Delivery across the enterprise is critical for a successful DevOps transformation. As organizations accelerate the delivery of new software releases, the testing to verify the quality of those releases is in danger of falling behind. New styles of development and delivery have arrived, and so too must a new style of functional testing and validation be created to align with the efforts of our developer colleagues.
Join Micro Focus, in Partnership with Vivit Worldwide, for a virtual discussion to learn about:
- The latest innovations in artificial intelligence and machine learning as they relate to quality assurance and functional testing
- How Micro Focus addresses and solves continuous delivery issues facing the software industry today
ADM Practice Manager, Americas
- Responsible for ensuring that the customer facing sales teams have all of the technology and knowledge required to execute their job function
- With over 20 years of experience in the quality assurance space, Bryan has extensive knowledge of the challenges faced with the construction and delivery of software in a DevOps world
- Lives in Toronto, Canada, is an avid student of history, and an idealist through and through
*at the end of the event, attendees will receive a virtual $25 lunch coupon compliments of Micro Focus (excludes Micro Focus employees and affiliates) .
#VivitLUGEvent, #ADM, #DevOps, #ContinuousDelivery, #Release Management, @MicroFocus
Join this meeting at: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/832610373.