The largest, independent software user group, Vivit Worldwide, is here for you through Advocacy, Community, and Education. We want to help our members, both customers and partners, obtain the maximum benefits from their investments in their software. Whether you are a current member of Vivit or looking to become a member, our membership is free and our local user group events are open for ALL to attend.
View this full session replay and slide deck
Software is a consumer-driven business and applications must deliver what they promise.
So, application performance cannot depend on quality assurance (QA) alone.
Software performs better when the whole team, from designer through to performance engineer takes responsibility.
But how does building a robust performance engineering practice work in the real world?
Join Micro Focus and Vivit in this 60-minute interactive virtual discussion. We will discuss how the integrated solutions of the Micro Focus LoadRunner family offer easy solutions to common pitfalls. Also, you will hear how a customer uses TruClient via the cloud to maximize efficiency internally.
- Prioritize team responsibilities.
- Broaden performance integration in CI/CD.
- Continuous performance analysis throughout.
- Maximum scalability, lower cost.
- Testing apps and protocols on-premises or in the cloud.
- Incorporating real or simulated services and networks.
- Pre-submit topics you want covered in the session when you register.
- Contact us to share your story in future sessions.
Application Delivery Management Solution Architect
- Has over 30 years of experience in the application testing and delivery space
- Julio has held several key positions throughout his career that have given him unique insight into the challenges that teams face during the application development lifecycle.
- Currently resides in New York City where he continues to focus on the ADM portfolio and work with customers from various industries.
Olenick & Associates
- Associate at the consulting company Olenick & Associates and specialized in performance testing.
- Using the LoadRunner product since version 6.5, over 15 years.
- 20+ years experience in performance testing
#VivitLUGEvent, #LoadRunner, #PerfEngineering #DevOps, #QATesting, @MicroFocus
Join this meeting at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6674660515843499276.