To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this full session replay and slide deck
This webinar is brought to you by the Vivit Application Performance Management (APM) Special Interest Group.
Monitoring as code really is an aspect of what we term “Build to Run” where Ops works with Dev on ensuring what is being built is manageable in a production environment. This sounds natural on the face of it but really is hindered by a lot of broken siloed processes. In this webinar, our speakers will present a view on how Ops should become a business partner to development, how development needs to code towards requirements made by ops, and finally we will look at how that can be done in practice.
Join us to learn about:
- How a DevOps team sets up the monitoring
- The catalog they interface with to get the monitoring set up
- What goes on behind the scenes to make this happen
Dr. Lars Rossen
Fellow, CTO Office
- Is a Micro Focus Fellow working as the chief cross-portfolio architect in the CTO office
- Is the convergence of Agile, Security and Operations aka DevSecOps
- Created the first version of the IT4IT Reference Architecture when he worked in Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and this formed the basis for the standard in The Open Group. In Micro Focus this is the basis for blueprinting the development of the end to end integration of the Micro Focus portfolio of products. Lars is a Board member of the Open Group
- Before his current role in the CTO office he was part of the core team that defined HPEs CloudSystem strategy and associated solution portfolio
- Prior to this Lars headed up HP’s Operational Support System practice for Europe, Middle East and Africa. This was after HP acquired Netman in 2004 where he was the CTO
- Holds an MS in engineering, an executive MBA with focus on technology management, and a PhD in computscience from the Technical University of Denmark
Product Marketing Manager, Operations Bridge
- Has over 30 years’ experience in IT infrastructure marketing in high-tech organizations
- Has launched ten application, system, and network monitoring products
- Has held positions as a solution architect, technical marketing manager, and product manager, before his current role as product marketing manager
- Has a BS in in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Can find him on Twitter @Michael_IT2
Let your colleagues and clients know you are attending. Be sure to share via social media: #Vivit, #VivitSIGWebinar, #APM, #OpsBridge, #Ops, #DevOps,#DevSecOps, #Agile, @MicroFocus.