To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this full session replay and slide deck
This webinar is brought to you by the Vivit Testing, Quality, and Application Lifecycle Management (TQA) Special Interest Group (SIG).
In today’s world of software development and IT, there is a continuous race between agility and quality. In many cases when agility wins, the result is a faster delivery with lower quality. That's why it's more important than ever to enable automation of the delivery processes in your pipeline environments. Using standardized methods will increase both the speed and quality of application releases.
Micro Focus ALM Octane enables you to deliver high quality products in an agile world, seamlessly integrating with your Agile and DevOps processes and tool chain.
Take part in this live demo and:
- Learn what's new in ALM Octane and how to use ALM Octane to accelerate test cycles and launch test automation initiatives
- Discover how to use existing resources when converting to Agile
- Learn how to improve the quality and security of your deployments by using deployment automation to set up governance and stage gates in specific environments
Let Andreas Widmann, Micro Focus Technical Consultant, answer your questions in an interactive question and answer session.
- Has 20 years of professional experience as a Technical Consultant within the Application Delivery Management division of leading software manufacturers such as Mercury Interactive, HPE Software and now Micro Focus
- In his role as Senior Principal Technical Consultant, he specializes in DevOps, test management, functional testing as well as load and performance testing,
- Successfully supports numerous well-known large companies.
#Vivit, #VivitSIGWebinar, #ALMOctane, #DevOps, #Agile, @MicroFocusDev.
Join this webinar at: .