Vivit Services
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Forum History 0 J. Rutten Our apologies for the absence of the historical discussion threads in this forum. We are experiencing technical delays in migrating the discussion history, and expect it to be completed in early June. In the meantime, please continue to post your questions, comments, and discussions as always.
by J. Rutten
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Service management software-tool make business easier 0 l. wen Everyone likes to do business with people they know and trust. Treat them right and they will not only come back again and again, but will refer their friends and others to you. With customer support software like iKode helpdesk x, you will be trusted by your customers easier. 1.Customer support software offer selt-help system to ensure the tickets from customers can be dealt with effectively. 2.The powerful knowledgebase save time to find the satisfactory solutions 3.The timely responses win customers satisfaction and they are more likely to recommend your companies to their friends. 4. Take control of your email. Instantly create and assign cases from incoming email—whatever the volume. customer support software as a service set up the industry standard for customer self-service,which boost business to a higher step.
by l. wen
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Best & Brightest Roadshow 0 J. Kennedy Are you interested in having the Vivit/HP Best & Brightest roadshow in your town?Are you curious what I'm even talking about? ;-)
by J. Kennedy
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
New Site, New Services 5 J. Kennedy Hey Johnson, I visited your site first time, and analyze that within 2 years your sites it is rocking among all your competencies sites that is why it is ranking at present # 36207 in alexa ranking, it is due to your hard work and features of sites, I wish you very much. 
by c. solution
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Interested in an updated list of versions, patches, and such? 1 W. Schmook That would be amazingly helpful, yes please!
by J. Kennedy
Friday, June 3, 2011
What do you think: HP Software Certification 1 c_fries Yes, I had noticed the home page but to me quite concerned point regarding certification is the huge amount of fee i.e $1500. I think it should be lower so most of the guys could take this up. I am not sure why the fee is too high.
by stellaex
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Distinguishing Oneself from the Pack 2 c_fries After you get an actual interview, how you perform depends on the preparation. I found these articles very useful. http://msn.careerbuilder.com/MSN/Category.aspx?categoryid=IV
by savasarala
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Attracting users to the discussion forum 5 rolff Its also about bandwidth and forum engines. Vivit may not have developed its own forum tool, but downloaded one of the many out there. The software may not even have file attachment functionality. You can however, link out to a file thats hosted elsewhere.'
by RFedoruk
Friday, July 24, 2009
HP Software Education: Special Promo Offer for EUT modules 0 tavent For the remaining weeks of July, you can take a 50% discount on any of our base End User Training modules! This great promotional offer will be valid starting today through July 31, 2009. End User Training modules are currently available for the following products: ò Asset Manager ò Business Availability Center ò Network Automation ò PPM Demand Management ò PPM Deployment Management ò PPM Portfolio Management ò PPM Program Management ò PPM Project Management ò PPM Time Management ò Quality Center (9.2) ò Quick Test Professional (9.5) ò Service Manager As an additional incentive, two additional promotional deals are available to enhance the EUT offer. ò CDK Promotion: 50% discount off the list price of any EUT Customization Development Kit (CDK). The CDK allows customers to customize their EUT module to their organizational preferences. ò QC10 and QTP 10 EUT Promotion: 50% off the list price of the Quality Center (QC) 10 or QTP 10 module(s), to be released shortly, to any customer who purchases the current version of the QC or QTP EUTÆs during this promotional period. [b]Here is a link to further information and test-drive-demos of actual product-specific EUT material for your inspection.[/b] [url]http://merc-training.cce.hp.com/main/US/news.cfm?NewsID=126&sitepick=US[/url]
by tavent
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Running QC test scripts remotely using a command. 0 WHBowers Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone has attempted to run QC test scripts from a remote machine using a command file or something of this nature. I have heard that there are APIs that can be used to accomplish this task. Does anyone have information or examples of this process?'
by WHBowers
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
OpenView Top-N issues lists 2 rolff Hey Rolf, Are the surveys you mention here? [url]https://www.vivit-worldwide.org/feedback.cfm?id=265[/url] When I try to run the survey I'm sent here... [url]http:/feedback.cfm?id=369&collection=51[/url] but I get a "Page Can Not Be Displayed".'
by RFedoruk
Friday, April 4, 2008
Advocacy Committee 2 rolff I would like to see a online system for Vivit members to share their product enhancement requests with each other so other members could express their interest in a way that helps HP prioritize those requests. I would like to see some sort of an open channel between Vivit members and key contacts in HP engineering for each of the most popularly-used products. Some sort of recuring online roundtable would be neat. Mike
by mpeckar
Monday, March 26, 2007
Consultant Needed in Milwaukee 2 rolff No problem! Rolf F.
by rolff
Thursday, March 22, 2007
So, what do you think of the new name? 6 msimpkin Wodisch does have one good ponit related to the OpenView name: HP jhas not been very good at marketing the new names, such as the "BTO Software" family name, and the 9 "Centers" of the new product partitioning. But I expect well see more of this at the Software Universe conference in June, and hopefully before. HP Software really needs to get its act together where market communication is concerned, for existing users as well as for all the new potential users out there! Rolf F.'
by rolff
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
I need someone with this skills for a long term project in D 1 genda Have you found someone for this project... Rocky Pisto 614-760-3720
by rockypisto
Wednesday, February 8, 2006
Performance Management 3 kurschat Hi Kevin, Ive sent an e-mail to the webmaster asking for this. Rolf F.'
by rolff
Tuesday, October 4, 2005
Bring back the old OVFI web site 3 kurschat In my opinion, there a lot of other information that OVFI should include on the website. For example: [list:1d037e8f76]OpenView product information which is not at the "marketing" level, but written by and for users; Tips and tricks for using OpenView products; Reference stories, i.e. users telling about their experiences[/list:u:1d037e8f76] Rolf F.
by rolff
Monday, October 3, 2005
What do you think of OVFI Services? 4 msimpkin Hi Matt (&Matt), Application Management is definitely an area that should have its own SIG. It is an important part of the overall OpenView portfolio, and in my view an area where OpenView users will put a significant portion of their investment dollars and time over the next few years. Keep up the good work! Rolf F.
by rolff
Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Contact Us

Vivit Worldwide
P.O. Box 18510
Boulder, CO 80308

Email: contact-us@vivit-worldwide.org

Mission

Vivit's mission is to serve
the Micro Focus User
Community through
Advocacy, Community,