AZ Chapter Event Ideas
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
2013 Q2 Vivit Chapter Meeting Ideas 2 Unknown Hi Mark, I would be interested in Application & Event Management – understand how to create an event->incident->problem management lifecycle process using BSM’s full capabilities at the next Chapter meeting. Linda
by Linda Lyna
Friday, May 3, 2013
2013 Q1 Vivit Chapter Meeting Ideas 20 Unknown 1. Agile Development2. Mobile Application Testing & Monitoring3. Load & Stress Testing4. Application & Event Management5. Service Anywhere
by Stephen Balbo
Monday, February 25, 2013
ALM in Use 1 Linda Lyna I agree.   We will be implementing ALM next week, so it would be good to see how others are using the new features before we get too far into it. 
by R. Brown
Friday, April 13, 2012
IT Enterprise Changes...HP's innovative response 0 P. Peissner I'd like to see a small team / panel members talk about how the IT industry and HP products/platforms/innovations are embracing and managing changes in the industry like... - the adoption of modern "dynamic" Code languages (and what effect it could have on IT), - widespread use of Agile and hybrid development methodologies (and what effect it could have on IT), - the Outsourcing of some IT roles, - best-practice implementations of Automation or leveraging Cloud and hybrid environments, - security guidance for Mobile and Shadow-IT practices by business users. And I would like to see a recommended career path discussion for Vivit members with specific skills and product knowledge.
by P. Peissner
Friday, April 13, 2012
Run-Time Service Model 0 M. Montoya How are others using OMi, BSM, ArcSight and third party integrations, like xMatters, (other CMDBs), Service-Now, etc..
by M. Montoya
Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Contact Us

Vivit Worldwide
P.O. Box 18510
Boulder, CO 80308

Email: contact-us@vivit-worldwide.org

Mission

Vivit's mission is to serve
the Micro Focus User
Community through
Advocacy, Community,