2013 Q1 Vivit Chapter Meeting Ideas
Our next Vivit Arizona Chapter meeting event is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, February 27 at Blood Systems in Scottsdale. Results Positive will be sponsoring the event, and will be presenting one or two topics at the meeting, time permitting.
I need your help! Below is a list of proposed meeting topics. I need to hear from each of you with regard to what topics you would like to see presented.
Please respond to this forum posting and rank the topics from 1 - 5 in order of your preference, with 1 being your most preferred, 2 being your second most preferred, etc. The top 2 topics will be presented at the meeting. The others will be held over for a future meeting. ·
- Mobile Application Testing & Monitoring – new and expanded HP Unified Functional Testing and performance testing for Mobile· Applications
- Agile Development – introduction to HP’s new Agile Manager solution and the new Continuous Deployment Automation solutions for development teams ·
- Load & Stress Testing – understand how HP Performance Center and how it leverages current HP Load Runner investments ·
- Service Anywhere – introduction to HP’s new HP Service Anywhere – the new ITSM SaaS Solution ·
- Application & Event Management – understand how to create an event->incident->problem management lifecycle process using BSM’s full capabilities
I really need feedback on this so please do respond to this post or send me an email (MarkJHerbert@gmail.com) with your preferences as far as the meeting topics are concerned.
Thanks in advance for your assistance, and your continued support of the Vivit Arizona Chapter.
Vivit Arizona Chapter Leader