2013 Q2 Vivit Chapter Meeting Ideas
Moderator(s):
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

4/10/2013 at 6:47:58 PM GMT
2013 Q2 Vivit Chapter Meeting Ideas

Hi Everyone,

Our next Vivit Arizona Chapter meeting event is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, May 29, pending identifying a host location and event sponsorship.

I need your help! Below is a list of meeting topics that we did not cover during our Q1 chapter meeting. I need to hear from each of you with regard to what topics you would like to see presented. If you would like to hear about something above and beyond the ideas listed below, please post those as well. 

Load & Stress Testing – understand how HP Performance Center and how it leverages current HP Load Runner investments

Service Anywhere – introduction to HP’s new HP Service Anywhere – the new ITSM SaaS Solution

Application & Event Management – understand how to create an event->incident->problem management lifecycle process using BSM’s full capabilities

I really need feedback on this so please do respond to this post or send me an email (MarkJHerbert@gmail.com) with your preferences as far as the meeting topics are concerned.

Thanks in advance for your assistance, and your continued support of the Vivit Arizona Chapter.Take care,

Mark Herbert
Vivit Arizona Chapter Leader

4/24/2013 at 4:27:17 PM GMT
Load & Stress Testing looks interesting

5/3/2013 at 5:05:32 PM GMT

Hi Mark,

I would be interested in Application & Event Management – understand how to create an event->incident->problem management lifecycle process using BSM’s full capabilities at the next Chapter meeting.

Linda

Contact Us

Vivit Worldwide
P.O. Box 18510
Boulder, CO 80308

Email: contact-us@vivit-worldwide.org

Mission

Vivit's mission is to serve
the Micro Focus User
Community through
Advocacy, Community,
and Education.