The largest, independent software user group, Vivit Worldwide, is here for you through Advocacy, Community, and Education. We want to help our members, both customers and partners, obtain the maximum benefits from their investments in their software. Whether you are a current member of Vivit or looking to become a member, our membership is free and our local user group events are open for ALL to attend.
View this full session replay and slide deck
This event is brought to you by Vivit US Plains and Northwest Local User Groups and Micro Focus.
As more organizations embrace homeworking, additional demand is compromising application performance. Our Performance Engineering solutions can help.
Micro Focus LoadRunner tests diverse and potentially slow internet, VPN connections, networks and application configurations for potential impacts and bottlenecks to ensure business continuity.
Join Vivit and Micro Focus as we host a 60-minute interactive virtual discussion where performance engineering guru Julio Arteaga (Micro Focus) and Petar Puskarich (Vivit Performance Engineering SIG Leader) reveal, among other insights, how:
- Insights provide actionable results to improve application performance and user experience.
- To find new baselines and meet load demands to create positive working experiences.
- How LoadRunner enabled a banking industry customer to ensure business continuity.
Sign up today, and we will see you there!
Application Delivery Management Solution Architect
- Has over 30 years of experience in the application testing and delivery space
- Julio has held several key positions throughout his career that have given him unique insight into the challenges that teams face during the application development lifecycle
- Currently resides in New York City where he continues to focus on the ADM portfolio and work with customers from various industries
Performance Engineering SIG Leader
- Technical team player with over 19 years of experience at Nationwide Insurance
- Has a deep technical competence across a wide range of technologies, and his MacGyver-esque problem solving abilities are legendary
- Is as comfortable working on technical issues as he is teaching others
#VivitLUGEvent, #LoadRunner, #PerfEngineering #DevOps, #QATesting, @MicroFocus
Join this meeting at: .